14/12/2018 Team IPPA
Becoming an institutional member does more than support our association. IPPA institutional members also receive numerous benefits:
• Promote your Institution on our website, including a logo and short presentation. Since January 2015, we have received more than 152,000 hits on our website from over 98,000 unique visitors!
• Promote your institution through all our communication campaigns. Your logo will be present on all our flyers presenting our association and distributed in a lot of conferences. In 2018, we have been present or sent promotional materials at the following Conferences: CPSA, ISA, IPSA, APSA, ECPR, NPSA.
• Advertise your activities in our newsletter sent every 2 weeks to more than 7500 subscribers from all over the world
• Get a free space in a booth at our International Conference on Public Policy (ICPP) that more than 1300 professionals from the public policy field attend. The next ICPP will be at Concordia University, Montreal in June 2019
• Get a half page of advertising space in our Conference’s official program
• Get 10 Free Individual Memberships for your PhD Students and benefit from specific discount on the ICPP fees
• Provide your members a discount on all our Summer Schools
• Nominate a representative member at the College of the Association (under certain conditions)
The fee to become an IPPA Institutional Member is 1 800 € for 2019. The membership runs on a yearly basis, it is non-refundable and cannot be prorated.
Your contribution is crucial to support the development of an international public policy network!
Our Association is happy to publish a highly ranked online open access journal and has chosen to grant its access for free to both authors and readers. However, this choice has a cost, with several management and editing costs to cover each year. To carry on offering its online version free of charge on a long-term basis, the support of sponsors is crucial.
Therefore, while becoming a new institutional member you can also become an official sponsor of the IRPP by adding 1 000€ to your yearly Institutional membership fee. You will appear among the official sponsors and encourage the development of the review.
Please note that only Institutional members of the Association can become Offical Sponsor of IRPP.
To become a new institutional member (or if you need further clarification), please contact us via email at email@example.com