The Master of Arts in Transnational Governance (MTnG) educates and trains policy leaders able to navigate a world of paradigmatic change. The STG offers financial support through scholarships (covering tuition fees and living costs) and a tuition fee waiver scheme (full and partial). Students needing financial support are encouraged to apply early.
What's expecting you:
- A broad interdisciplinary program focused on pressing transnational policy issues related to digitalization, economy, politics, security, regulation, and sustainability.
- A class of students from all over the world in an international post-graduate institute in Florence, Italy.
- A diverse set of learning methodologies and research methods
- A faculty that boasts internationally excellent track-records in academia, as well as hands-on expertise in policy-making and politics.
- The opportunity to live in Florence
For more information about the master program, please visit the School of Transnational Governance website.