15/01/2019 Team IPPA
The internship is aimed at Master's and PhD students of all related fields such as political science, economics, social sciences, education research, public policy, public administration. Please note that the successful applicant must have student status over the duration of the internship and be available to work full-time in Paris between 3 and 6 months.
OECD is looking for individuals with an interest in education governance, as well as with expertise in any or all of the
- Research and analysis; particularly research methodology (quantitative and/or qualitative);
- Governance, indicator development, accountability, stakeholder inclusion;
- Editing and proofreading papers for publication;
- Event organisation;
- Writing precisely and accessibly in English;
- Being a team-player and working in a multicultural environment.
Please submit the following documents together with an envisioned starting date and duration:
Please sent your application to Claire Shewbridge (project lead), firstname.lastname@example.org, and Florian Köster (analyst), email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is Sunday, 10 February 2019
If you had questions you could contact Claire Shewbridge and Florian Köster at the above mentioned email addresses.
To know more about the Strategic Education Governance (SEG) project please click here