17/09/2019 Team IPPA
The CALL FOR WORKSHOPS for the second edition of the International Workshops on Public Policy is OPEN !
After the sucess of the first International Workshops on Public Policy (IWPP) held in Pittsburg (USA) in 2018, the International Association of Public Policy (IPPA) and FLACSO Ecuador are thrilled to announce the second edition will be organized at FLACSO's campus in Quito, Ecuador, from 1st to 3rd July, 2020.
This event is expected to gather 15-20 workshops. The purpose of each workshop, proposed by one, two or three scholars, is to discuss 10 to 15 selected papers in order to foster advanced research and high impact scientific publications.
IWPP is organized in two phases:
1. the call for workshops : 16th September 2019 - 30th October 2019
2. the call for papers: 15th November 2019 – 30th January 2020
REVIEW CRITERIA FOR WORKSHOPS
The selection of workshops is based on the academic quality of each proposal. The evaluation committee comprises members from the IPPA college and the public policy section of the APSA. The committee will review all proposals taking into account their theoretical and empirical contribution to public policy research and/or practice. In the final selection, the committee will guarantee the balance between different approaches and research areas from the field.
Each Workshop proposal should contain the following information:
· Workshop title reflecting the main issue
· Chairs email
· An abstract (300 Words)
· Detailed workshop presentation (1500-2000 words) including the objectives, research questions to be addressed, hypotheses, expected impact on public policy research and/or practice, first list of expected papers with institutional affiliation of the authors, expected publication (if any) in a book or a journal special issue or dossier.
· Call for Papers (500 Words) which will be published on our website during the call papers step.
More information HERE
Information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org