07/04/2020 Team IPPA
IPPA is pleased to announce the Call for Applications is NOW OPEN to participate in our e-Summer Schools. These e-Summer Schools are free of charge to all IPPA Individual Members.
The e-Summer School aims at discussing Public Policy theories, concepts, methodologies and research questions. It will allow the participants to discuss with fellow researchers and renowned experts in the field to sharpen and improve their knowledge.
IPPA is launching 3 formats of the e-SS:
1. e-Ateliers - for more information, please click here
2. e-Talks - for more information, please click here.
3. e-Workshop - for more information please click here.
Each e-SS is offered by acclaimed scholars of the field of public policy such as Prof. Giliberto Capano (University of Bologna), Prof. Guy Peters (University of Pittsburg), Prof. Leslie A. Pal (Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Doha, Qatar), Prof. Joseph Okeyo Obosi (University of Nairobi) and Prof. Philippe Zittoun (University of Lyon). More information on the scholars can be found here.
To ensure your participation in the e-Summer School, we strongly advise you to apply at the earliest. Admission decisions are announced on a rolling basis, so the earlier you submit your application, the sooner you will be notified of IPPA's decision. The selection of participants is based on the document outlined in each e-SS presentation.
1. Login to your user account
2. Click the "I want to apply" button at the top of the page
3. Upload the required doc indicated in the e-SS of your choosing (pdf format)
4. Select the e-SS you wish to follow
Questions? Please email us to email@example.com