17/02/2020 Team IPPA
Following the success of the previous editions of the "International Summer School on Public Policy - Brasilia" held in November 2016, May 2017, December 2017 and December 2018, the Escola Nacional de Administração Pública (ENAP) and the International Public Policy Association (IPPA) have come together for a 5th edition May 18-22, 2020.
The call for applications period is open from 17 February until 13 March 2020. Acceptance notifications will be announced on the 16 March 2020. There might be a second call for applications depending on availability.
The main objective of this International Summer School is to provide an amazing learning experience on theories, concepts, and methodologies in policy studies for PhD students, Early Career Researchers, and practitioners. The Summer School is interactive and delivered by 8 renowned international scholars who propose to share their experience with a small group of participants. The participants will have a unique opportunity to get feedback on their research projects from:
For PhD students and Early Career Researchers:
- B. Guy PETERS (University of Pittsburgh, USA)
- Laura CHAQUES (IBEI, Spain)
- Frank FISCHER (University of Humboldt, Germany)
- Charlotte HALPERN (Science Po, France)
- Isabelle ENGELLI (University of Exeter, UK)
- Giliberto CAPANO (University of Bologna, Italy)
- Peter HUPE (Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium)
- Philippe ZITTOUN (University of Lyon, France)
For more information please visit, the summer school webpage.