23/10/2020 Team IPPA
The International Public Policy Association (IPPA) offers the opportunity for a Master student to do an internship at its head office located at ENTPE - University of Lyon, France.
Please note that IPPA is not a research institute, therefore you won't be involved in any research activities during this internship.
- Well-organized, autonomous and have a keen interest in research and public policy
- Master's student in public policy, political sciences, social sciences or other relevant fields of studies
- English (fluent) – French (basic - not compulsory)
Internship time period: From January/February 2021 to July/August 2021 (5 to 6 months)
Allowance: In accordance with the current French law, the allowance will be approximately € 500/month (for a 35h/week work schedule)
Other benefits: A 50% reimbursement of public transport costs (if applicable) and access to the ENTPE cafeteria (approximately € 3-4 per meal)
Internship location: Head office of the IPPA located in ENTPE (State National School of Public Works), at the LAET Laboratory (UMR CNRS), 2 rue Maurice Audin, 69120 Vaulx en Velin, France
Administrative requirements: Tripartite intern agreement signed by the intern’s university, the intern and the IPPA
Accommodation: Possible access to student residences near the ENTPE campus during the internship period (rent: approximately € 350-450 depending on the apartment)
The intern has to be a MASTER student for the entire duration of the internship. Graduated students or Ph.D. students are not eligible for this position.
Send the following documents to email@example.com
- Short letter explaining why you are applying and what is your career project
- Specify your precise dates of availability
- University registration/student card with dates of validity covering the whole period of internship
Application deadline: November 25, 2020