06/03/2020 Team IPPA
Following the success of the previous editions of the "International Summer School on Public Policy - Brasilia" held in November 2016, May 2017, December 2017 and December 2018, the Escola Nacional de Administração Pública (ENAP) and the International Public Policy Association (IPPA) have come together for a 5th edition May 18-22, 2020.
You still have the chance to participate, send us your application until 13 March 2020. Acceptance notifications will be announced on the 16 March 2020!
Be part of an amazing learning experience on theories, concepts, and methodologies in policy studies! The courses are offered to Ph.D. students, Early Career Researchers, and practitioners from all over the world. Do not miss the opportunity to share your knowledge in a multicultural environment and learn from renowned international scholars who will share their experience in a personalized way. You will have the unique opportunity to get feedback on your research project and get the best of our Summer School with the help of:
For Ph.D. students and Early Career Researchers:
- B. Guy PETERS (University of Pittsburgh, USA)
- Laura CHAQUES (IBEI, Spain)
- Frank FISCHER (University of Humboldt, Germany)
- Charlotte HALPERN (Science Po, France)
- Isabelle ENGELLI (University of Exeter, UK)
- Giliberto CAPANO (University of Bologna, Italy)
- Peter HUPE (Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium)
- Philippe ZITTOUN (University of Lyon, France)
For more information please visit the summer school webpage.