12/11/2020 Team IPPA
IPPA accepts applications for its Fourth International Winter School on Public Policy Alps 2021. The winter school will be organized from 25 to 29 January 2021 at Centre Paul Langevin in Aussois, France.
The winter school aims at providing the opportunity for Ph.D. students and early career researchers to advance their knowledge on Public Policy theories, concepts and, methodologies. This time the winter school brings together three leading public policy scholars, namely Prof. Frank Fischer, Prof. Charlotte Halpern, and Prof. Philippe Zittoun, each having rich research and teaching experience in their field.
In light of the current situation and having the safety of all participants and staff at heart, we have decided to rethink the organization of our traditional Winter School to comply with safety and health measures and to accommodate different possibilities. The measures include:
- To adapt to the COVID-19 situation by taking all health and security measures (only single rooms will be available, social distance in the course, regular disinfection of spaces, etc)
- To allow any student who cannot attend due to unexpected COVID-related issues (Travel bans, Flight cancelations, exposure to the COVID-19, among others) to participate virtually through our online platform
- To Postpone our event in case of a lockdown or to shift the Winter School as a virtual event
- To have a Flexible Refund Policy to allow every student unable to attend to be reimbursed
The call for applications for the winter school and the registration is OPEN and will remain so until the number of available places is reached (10 students by course).
To apply you need to:
1) Login or create an IPPA account
2) Click the "I want to apply" button at the top of the School's dedicated page
3) Upload a PDF document with your CV and your Research/Article Project (more information on the page: "I want to apply") or your Letter of motivation
4) Specify your order of preferences from the 3 courses
The evaluation of the applications will be based on the research or article project of the applicants. The selection will be on a rolling basis and the results will be announced progressively.
For detailed information, please visit the winter school's dedicated page.