ICPP4 - MONTREAL 2019
TO APPLY, read the instruction below, log in into your account and click HERE
IPPA is pleased to announce that it will provide a limited number of grants to PhD students and academic staff, from low and lower middle income countries (list below).
- be enrolled at a University located in a low and lower middle income country (list below)
- have a paper / panel accepted at ICPP4
- not receive any fundings which covers his/her whole attendance at ICPP4.
Applications who do not fulfill these 3 cumulative criteria will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates can apply on the dedicated online platform between 15th February and 1st March 2019. Applications received outside of those dates or via email won't be considered.
The selection committee, taking into account the accommodation's availability, will select them on the basis of the quality of their ICPP4 paper or panel's abstract.
1) Log in to your IPPA account
2) Click on "I want to apply" button on this page
3) Upload the following documents in one PDF document entitled as follow: Surname_Grant_Code of the panel where you have been accepted (examples: Fischer_Grant_T01P01, Zittoun_Grant_T02P04, Stone_Grant_T05P02...)
Please note that we might request you to provide a document testifying your enrollment to a University located in a low and lower middle income country during the grant application process. You do not need it at this step.
Results announcement : mid-March 2019
Central African Republic Chad
Congo, Dem. Rep
Egypt, Arab Rep.
Korea, Dem. People's Rep.
Micronesia, Fed Sts.
Papua New Guinea
São Tomé and Principe
Syrian Arab Republic
West Bank and Gaza