IPPA Web App
In order to provide a user-friendly experience on our website, we have updated it with new web app features. When visiting icpublicpolicy.org from your smartphone, you will automatically have access to the web app. This feature connects you directly to the ICPP4 page. No need to download an app for this. See below guidelines on the different features of our Web App.
Click on the “Log In” button (Profile icon), and enter your email and password. You will be redirected to the Conference Menu with several buttons:
- “NEWS” allows you to obtain important News and last minute changes “GENERAL SCHEDULE” gives you access to the schedule of the conference and the Panels' sessions.
- "MY SCHEDULE” shows all the sessions you are involved in as chair, author or discussant. You will also have access to the “Favorite” sessions that you have added through “List of panel” or “General Schedule” button. Garbage will allow you to withdraw it.
- “LIST OF PANELS” gives you access to all the panels organized by their code TXXPYY. When you click on a Panel, you will have the list of sessions (with a button “Agenda” allowing you to add the session as a favorite in Your Schedule) and the list of papers with a PDF indicating that the full paper is accessible online.
- “MY PANELS”, “MY PAPERS” allow you to see your list of papers with their relative schedules
- "LIST OF PARTICIPANTS” allows you to see all the participants of the conference. You can also see only “Registered” people and “Checked In” participants that have already collected their badge.
- “EXHIBITOR” allows you to see the list and the map of Conference booth
- “MY BADGE” allows you to see a simulation of your badge, the QR code, the indication “GDM/GDV/GDF” if you have paid for a gala dinner, L1/L2/L3 if you have paid for a lunch, “PC” if you are registered for the Preconference. In case of any doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please note that you will need to go to the registration desk to get your real badge.