13/04/2018 IPPA Team
The number of Institutions which become Institutional Member of our Association continues to increase every year. In 2015, 5 institutions became Members of IPPA, 12 in 2016 and 28 in 2017. The support of Institutions is crucial to the development of our Association and allows us to contribute to the internationalization of the Public Policy field.
9 Institutions have recently renewed their membership. This increases the number of IPPA Institutional Members to 24 in 2018 (last updated May 2018)!
- Scuola Normale Superior, Institute of Human and Social Sciences
- CU Denver School of Public Affairs
- The School of Government and Public Policy, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- University of Exeter
- University of Toronto
- University of Padova
- Tallinn University of Technology, School of Business and Governance
- Jindal School of Government and Public Policy
- Bavarian School of Public Policy
- American University in Cairo
- Science Po, Grenoble
- ENTPE, École Nationale des Travaux Publics de l’État
- IEP de Lyon, Laboratoire Triangle
- Science Po Bordeaux
- Université Concordia
- University of Pittsburgh
- King's College London
- Flasco Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales Sede Ecuador.
- CIDE Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas
- Paris Dauphine University
- ENAP Escola Nacional de Administração Pública
-Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
Thanks to all the IPPA Institutional Members, we count on your support!
Please find more information about joining the IPPA Community here.